Privacy and Cookies Policy
NOTJUSTALABEL.com is a business directory and networking service for the fashion industry provided by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd., of W1S 4LY The services offered by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd ("NOTJUSTALABEL.com", "NJAL" or "we") include the NOTJUSTALABEL.com website (the "NOT JUST A LABEL Website" or “the Website”), all affiliated domains (NOTJUSTALABEL.net, NOTJUSTALABEL.co.uk, NJAL.co.uk), the NOTJUSTALABEL.com internet messaging service, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by NOTJUSTALABEL.com in connection with the NOT JUST A LABEL Website (collectively, the " NOT JUST A LABEL Services").
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd is dedicated to keeping your data secure and private. Unless otherwise stated in this Policy we will not share, resell, or distribute your personal information to any other company or entity, and any information you commit to us is for your own use and reference only, and for the benefit of the other members. We may track movements and communications on the Website, and analyse statistics taken from data inputted into the Website by users in order to improve our quality of service.
All images, video, writings, recordings, and all other digital media remain your intellectual property, however we reserve the right to occasionally distribute reproductions of work in a digital and print form for NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd promotional and marketing needs.
Information Collection And Use By NOTJUSTALABEL.Com
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd collects user submitted information such as name, email address, and age to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the NOTJUSTALABEL.com service. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, education and occupation in order to assist users in finding and communicating with each other.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the Website. This data is used to manage the Website, track usage and improve the Website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
User Profile information including members' pictures and first names are displayed to people in order to facilitate user interaction in the Website and social networking community. Email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new friends to join the Website, to add users to members' friends' networks, and to send notifications related to the service. With the exception of inviting friends, adding friends, and notifications, a user's email address is not shared or displayed to people within a user's personal network. Users within a personal network communicate on the Website with each other through the NOTJUSTALABEL.com service, without disclosing their email addresses. To facilitate searching and finding friends and acquaintances on the service, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd allows users to search for other members using first and last name, and schools and/or companies where users may have attended or worked. We may also use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service.
From time to time, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on the Website. Users may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. We may transfer personal information to certain ad partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd does not collect or process any data classed as a special category of personal data (classifications can be found at https://gdpr-info.eu/art-9-gdpr/).
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd complies with the GDPR and data held by us is held on the following basis provided in the GDP: Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Vital Interest, Public Task, or Legitimate Interest and is only such data; typically name, e-mail, phone number and address; necessary for us to contact you and payment details if we pay money to you. If you have any issues or would like to read our data protection policy or object to us holding your data and would like to delete it please contact us.
Invitations & Other Communications To Non-Members
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd members can invite friends to join the service by sending invitation emails via our automated invitation system. The Website stores the email addresses that members provide so that the respondents may be added to the friend's list of the member sending the invitations, and also to send reminders of the invitations. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations or invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations from NOT JUST ALABEL Ltd may contacting us to request the removal of their information from our database.
- 1. Session cookies are used to remember selections made when you use the Website. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you leave the Website or close your browser.
- 2. Persistent cookies are used to identify you when you return to the Website and/or to remember specific information about your preferences. These cookies also help us understand browsing behaviour within the Website, which can help us develop the Website in a way we believe will be most relevant to your interests. Persistent cookies are stored on your device and are not deleted when the browser is closed - these cookies must be 'manually' deleted if you want to remove them.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
First and third party cookies: We set cookies (first party cookies) on the Website, however, where we require additional information or services, we may also allow other companies to host cookies on our Website (third party cookies). These partner companies have been carefully selected by us and are required to meet minimum contractual obligations.
- 1. Strictly Necessary cookies - these cookies are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Website to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Website with ease and use specific features. These include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website and cookies that help us to debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the Website’s functions will not be available to you and you may not be able to use our service.
- 2. Performance cookies - these cookies are used to obtain statistics about the number of users of the Website and how such users interact with the Website. These cookies collect information that is aggregated and therefore cannot be used to identify an individual's identity. Such information allows us to continuously improve the Website to provide users with a better online experience (such as enabling users to find what they are looking for more easily).
- 3. Functionality cookies - these cookies are used to improve the functionality of the Website and make it easier to use. They help us to identify you as a repeat user of the Website and help us remember your preferences, which saves you time by making the user experience easier.
- 4. Analytical - these cookies gather information about your habits when using the Website (including the pages you have visited). We may combine such information with other personal data that we have collected about you (for example your user profile) to enhance the Website and make it more tailored to you). These cookies may be placed on the Website by carefully selected third parties on our behalf (with our permission) in order to help us collect statistical data about users of the Website and conduct market research.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd may share information that we collected through cookies, in aggregated form, with carefully selected third parties for the purposes set out above, unless you disable or block cookies as set out below.
Journals & Weblogs, Message Boards, Social Media, Classifieds And Public Forums
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to Journals, WebLogs, Message Boards, Social Media, Classifieds or any other Public Forums that that information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
Correcting/Updating Or Removing Information
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd Website users may modify or remove any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account and accessing features such as My Profile and Account Settings. Users can request to delete their account and all associated content and data at any stage by contacting us.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd Website member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. Members are responsible for keeping this password confidential. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd takes precautions to ensure that member account information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd will do it’s best to protect your personal data and use industry standard procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of your personal data is done at your own risk.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
In the case of a personal data breach, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority competent.
Sharing And Disclosure Of Information By NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd may share your personal data with:
- 1. our selected partners or suppliers where you have chosen to participate in surveys, enter competitions and promotions or activities relating to your use of the Website and have consented to our sharing your personal data with such partners of suppliers for direct marketing purposes;
- 2. a prospective seller or buyer in the event of a sale or purchase of any business or asset of ours so that the buyer can continue to operate the Website;
- 3. third parties that we engage to provide services for us. Where we provide your personal data to such third parties, they are required to keep your personal data confidential and secure, and must only use your personal data as instructed by us; and
- 4. our partners or service providers, including for marketing purposes or where you have chosen to share your information through various features and functionalities provided via the Website.
Advertising and Other Communications
Where you have consented to receive marketing communications, you may be contacted by us or by one of our selected partners, in accordance with your marketing preferences. Members may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by contacting us or by using the unsubscribe link in the applicable communication. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd may transfer statistical or generic trend information about use of the Website, such as information stored via cookies or statistical information, to advertisers. This information will not identify any individuals.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd will continue to contact you for non-marketing related purposes where we need to send a service message or any other information relevant to your use of the Website or information arising under a legal or regulatory requirement.
Changes In Our Privacy and Cookies Policy
From time to time we may make changes to our privacy and cookies policy. If we make changes, we will post them on our Website to make users aware of what the changes are so users will always be aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and when we may disclose it. A User is bound by any minor changes to the policy when she or he uses the Website after those changes have been posted. If, however, we are going to use users' personally identifiable information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify by posting a notice on our Website for 30 days.
Contacting The Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us.
NOTJUSTALABEL.com is a business directory and networking service for the fashion industry provided by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd., of W1S 4LY The services offered by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd ("NOTJUSTALABEL.com", "NJAL" or "we" or “us” or “our”) include the NOTJUSTALABEL.com website (the "NOT JUST A LABEL Website" or “the Website”), all affiliated domains (NOTJUSTALABEL.net, NOTJUSTALABEL.co.uk, NJAL.co.uk), the NOTJUSTALABEL.com internet messaging service, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by NOTJUSTALABEL.com in connection with the NOT JUST A LABEL Website (collectively, the " NOT JUST A LABEL Services").
This Agreement includes NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd policy for acceptable use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services and Content posted on the NOT JUST A LABEL Website, your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of the NOTJUSTALABEL Services and NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd’s Privacy and Cookies Policy.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd on the Website. If you do not agree with such modification you have the right to terminate your membership with NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the NOT JUST A LABEL Services after the modification has been posted for at least one month. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you provide to other Users. Your NOTJUSTALABEL.com profile may not include the following items: photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd Members (for instance, in their Look book) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services by any person, please contact us.
Use of and Membership in the NOT JUST A LABEL Services is void where prohibited. By using the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 16 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 16 years of age.
Term & Termination
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the NOT JUST A LABEL Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by contacting us and asking for deletion of your account. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd reserves the right to alter, to depart from or to cease offering its services free of charge at any time, taking into account NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd's legitimate interests and reasonable consumer expectations. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd will inform Members by email if a service is to be offered in the future for a fee. You can then decide if you want to continue to use such service. Your continued use of the service after the proposed fee modification for at least one month will be considered acceptance of the proposed fee modification. The same applies if fees are raised by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd. If NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
Non-Commercial Use By Members
The NOT JUST A LABEL Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services.
Proprietary Rights Of Content On NOTJUSTALABEL.Com
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively "Content") that you post to the Website. After posting your Content to the Website, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, you hereby grant to NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. Without this license, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd would be unable to provide the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. For example, without the right to modify Member Content, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd would not be able to digitally compress files that Members submit or otherwise format Content to satisfy technical requirements, and without the right to publicly perform Member Content, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd could not allow Users to access files posted by Members. The license you grant to NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to NOTJUSTALABEL.com), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd is not required to pay you for the use on the NOT JUST A LABEL Services of the Content that you post), sub licensable (so that NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the NOT JUST A LABEL Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the NOT JUST A LABEL Services are global in reach). This license will terminate at the time you remove your Content from the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. The license does not grant NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd the right to distribute your Content outside of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you, you created the garment shown in your showcase by yourself or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (including copyrights), contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services.
The NOT JUST A LABEL Services contain Content of NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd ("NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd Content"). NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd owns and retains all rights in the NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd Content and the NOT JUST A LABEL Services.
All images, graphics, text, design elements and all other content represented on this Website are copyrighted and are the sole property of NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd. All use and/or publication rights are reserved worldwide. No images or other content on this Website may be copied, stored, manipulated, published, sold or reproduced in whole or in part in any form without the prior written authorisation of an authorised representative of NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Website and using the NOT JUST A LABEL Services.
The NOT JUST A LABEL Services contain Content of Users and other NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services.
Any NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd trademarks, graphics, texts, logos, designs, trade dress, image or business style infringement, are covered by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws and any misuse, misrepresentation or false designation of origin shall be enforced by English Courts (jurisdiction and venue), in accordance with or as English Law may apply. The software code and applications created by NOT JUST A LABEL.com to generate its pages is also protected by our copyright and shall not be copied or adapted. The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our Website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd assumes no responsibility for monitoring the NOT JUST A LABEL Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the NOT JUST A LABEL Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd:
- 1. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as showing garments and items, providing images or videos not belonging to you;
- 2. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- 3. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- 4. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- 5. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult Website;
- 6. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- 7. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- 8. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- 9. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- 10. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- 11. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- 12. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Website and through your use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- 1. criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- 2. advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the NOT JUST A LABEL Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to NOTJUSTALABEL.com, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd 100GBP for each such unsolicited email, advertisement, junk emails or chain letters or other unsolicited communication you send, acting culpably, through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, regardless of the number of recipients of such email. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd is entitled to additional compensation of damages beyond 100GBP.-. You have the right to prove that NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd.'s damages are below 100GBP.-;
- 3. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any NOTJUSTALABEL.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- 4. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- 5. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the NOT JUST A LABEL Services or the networks or services connected to the NOT JUST A LABEL Services;
- 6. attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- 7. using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- 8. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- 9. using any information obtained from the NOT JUST A LABEL Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- 10. displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
- 11. using the NOT JUST A LABEL Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the NOT JUST A LABEL Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the NOT JUST A LABEL Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, NOT JUST A LABEL, 26 DOVER STREET, LONDON W1S 4LY.
From time to time NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd may run competitions and/or other promotions on the Website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd will make available to you as appropriate).
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd Members. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which is incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the NOT JUST A LABEL Website or in connection with the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, whether caused by Users of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. Profiles created and posted by Members on the Website may contain links to other websites. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd. Inclusion of any linked website on the NOT JUST A LABEL Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this NOT JUST A LABEL Website or through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. In addition, NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services or combination thereof.
Exclusion Of Warranty
The NOT JUST A LABEL Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd does not warrant of timely, secure, error - and interruption-free provision of NOT JUST A LABEL Services. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. The exclusion of warranties does not affect your right of withdrawal.
If there is any dispute about or involving NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
You agree to indemnify and hold NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the NOT JUST A LABEL Website or through the NOT JUST A LABEL Services causes NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd to be liable to another, provided that this was caused by culpable conduct.
This Agreement together with the Privacy and Cookies Policy is accepted upon your use of the Website or any of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd regarding the use of the NOT JUST A LABEL Services. The failure of NOT JUST A LABEL Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Date of Last Revision: 24 May 2018