CHARMAIN is a brand that focuses on creating a bespoke jewellery collection for individuals who value the aspect of culture, tradition and craftsmanship.
Reinventing the work of the jeweller by creating the jewellery of tomorrow our product catches people eyes, start a conversation, and breaking the boundaries in design.
With identity, sustainability, innovation and collaboration as our brand DNA, we believe that more than just an adornment to be worn and collect, Jewellery should act as a storytelling medium that embraces the wearer personality, express their beliefs, and Ignites their desire.
We reject the modern culture of mass production and consumption by utilising traditional hand skills and technique to create a smaller number of individual pieces. We try our best to identify our supply chain and building a collaborative practice between craftsman, designer and manufacturer/supplier.
In our workshop, we continue to explore and experiment with various design technique across design discipline, crossing methods such as weaving, etching and textile manipulation with silversmithing and filigree making to create a unique signature for each collection.
1. Creative Union group exhibition with Lethaby Gallery for 2018 London Design Fair; September - October 2018.
2. Nominated for LVMH MAISON/0 Sustainable Intelligence design; June 2018.
3. Featured on Jeroboams HEATH Fan Zine; Spring 2018.
4. Featured on 2017 Vanity Fair for Jewellery (Article: School of Rocks); June 2017.
5. Runner-up of Huawei accessory design competition; January 2017.