WORTH Partnership Project
WORTH Project is about collaboration between talented fashion designers, creative people, manufacturing enterprises (SMEs) and technology firms willing to enter into a partnership to develop innovative products. WORTH Project aims to increase added value and impact, through the combination of creativity, teamwork, and commitment.
WORTH Community is made up of people keen to collaborate with the Project and share its values:
| Steering board members: Renowned experts from the fashion and creative industry to collaborate with the awarded partnerships
| Ambassadors: WORTH Project representatives spreading the European values of WORTH
| Coaches / Mentors: High-profile experts to provide tailor-made coaching on different subjects to elevate partnerships’ capabilities and mentor successful projects into the market Support
Create transnational partnerships and benefit from the WORTH Project support:
| Coaching and advice
| Networking and cross-sectorial collaboration
| Product development
| Product market positioning and branding
WHO CAN APPLY?
Designers, crafters, Small Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs Manufacturers), start-ups and technology firms working in the fashion and consumer goods industries across Europe. We are looking for creative and disruptive minds involved in the following sectors:
| Furniture/Home Decoration
1. If you are a talented and creative partner with a brilliant idea to be developed within the framework of WORTH Project and already have a potential partner to work with. Learn more about the application process here
2. If you are a talented and creative partner with a brilliant idea to be developed within the framework of WORTH Project but you do not know of a potential partner to work with yet. We are pleased to help you find an ally to work with. Learn more about the application process here
3. If you are a talented and creative partner seeking advice on the conception of a brilliant idea to then be developed within the framework of WORTH Project (either with or without any potential partners to work with). We are pleased providing you support and advice on the conception of your idea and find an ally to work with. Learn more about the application process here
WORTH IS ABOUT CREATING PARTNERSHIPS
Partnerships must be formed by two or three partners. At least two of the following target groups must be involved in the project:
| Creatives. Designers and artists involved in the aforementioned industry sectors. Design labs and start-ups are within the scope of this target group.
| Makers. Crafters and SME manufacturers working in the aforementioned industry sectors.
| Technology firms. Technological firms and tech-labs can be part of partnership projects. Tech start-ups are within the scope of this target group.
| Partnerships must be transnational teams formed by partners from at least two (maximum three) different participating countries. Learn more about the participating countries here
HOW TO APPLY
The application is as easy as following 2 steps:
1. Fill out the registration form to join the WORTH Community. Sign up here!
2. Once registered, you can participate in the selection process by completing the following three actions (you will gradually gain access to different sections of the online application platform, and further instructions will be revealed once you pass each stage of the process).
| You can complete this stage of the process without having a partner. (we can help you to find a partner – once you pass the eligibility check).
| You may also complete this stage of the process without a fully conceived idea. (we will provide you with support on this once you pass the eligibility check. To request our support and advice on the conception of an idea, you will find further instructions on the Gallery once your eligibility is validated).
| If you already have a potential partner to work with, you must all register and pass the eligibility check individually.
FINDING A GREAT PARTNER TO WORK WITH
Once your eligibility is validated, you will gain access to the “Gallery” by completing your Gallery Profile. From here, you can find potential partners ready to work, like you, on an incredible new project. If you do not find a suitable partner on the “Gallery”, you may request our support to help scout the right partner for you. To request our support on this, you will find further instructions on the Gallery. If you already have a mastermind group to develop your idea (at least two, three maximum) you may go ahead with the submission of the partnership project proposal.
Submission of the expression of interest as a partnership project proposal – To reach this point, you and your partner(s) are fully eligible with a brilliant idea to be developed. Come on! Submit your expression of interest; we need to assess the quality and the operational ability of your proposed partnership project.
WHEN TO APPLY
Over the course of the next 4 years, the public call to submit your expression of interest will be open with several selection processes and respective cut-off dates.
| Call opens 18th September 2017
| First submission deadline 31st December 2017