- Online Shop
- Our Designers
ARE YOU SEEKING A "DESIGN INTERNSHIP" IN BERLIN?
Friday, 17 August, 2012
Tosca & Laend
DESIGN INTERN needed for "Studio Laend Phuengkit" based in Berlin for preparing next fashion show A/W 2013 /2014 in Paris & Berlin.
Looking for a motivated and hard-working person to work on all aspects of running a label
-to in-house production
-to press and sales.
Candidates must be keen to support the designer especially our head of design assistent in creating and developing designs from the first sketch 2D & 3D to the final sample collection.
You should be highly motivated and determined, and have an eye for detail. Prototyping is done in-house and responsibilities may include machine or hand sewing, hand-dyeing and/or work on patterns and design.
- Research (finishings, effects, fabrics etc.)
- Developing designs (from first rough draft to detailed production sketches)
- Following up on sample developments
- Sewing and patterning
- Planning / help with fashion shootings.
- Knowledge in pattern and sewing required
- Fluency English or French knowledge language desirable
- Good organisational skills
- Eye for colour and initiative in suggesting embellishment ideas.
- Drape experience
- Experience cutting and working with delicate women and menwear fabrics
Must be available to work minimum 20 hours per week, but hours and days are flexible
Looking forward to receive your CV and examples of work a.s.a.p.