- Online Shop
- Our Designers
Internship in Boutique PR Agency
Monday, 21 May, 2012
Gabrielle Shaw Communications,
Fast-paced, high-energy public relations and marketing consultancy specializing in Luxury Lifestyle, Food & Drink, Fashion, Travel, and working with global brands, is seeking a motivated individual to be a part of their team for a two month term internship.
We are a hard-working and very dynamic workplace providing an excellent opportunity to enter the exciting world of PR. Recently we have been awarded a Gold Hermes Creative Award, received Highly Commends for a PRCA and IVCA Clarion Award, and have been shortlisted for European Excellence, SABRE and CIPR Excellence Awards.
Job Classification: Full Time (must be available for a period of at least eight weeks)
Employment Location: London SW6 (Fulham)
We are currently looking to recruit an intern for an immediate position
- Highly motivated, self-starter who pays great attention to detail
- Strong interest in media and current trends
- Flexibility and capacity to thrive in fast paced environment on account work as well as helping with administrative tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure and unsupervised
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent English
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Creative writing skills
- Strong interest and understanding of digital and social media
- Fashion or luxury background
- Italian, French, Russian or Chinese language skills
Please apply only if you meet the minimum requirements listed. Only those candidates short-listed will be contacted.
Please note this position is unpaid, however, a weekly contribution to travel expenses will be made.