- Online Shop
- Our Designers
INTERNSHIP AT HAITI73
Thursday, 15 March, 2012
Negotiable - after a trial period
Monday to Friday - 10am to 6pm
We are a talent agency working in Art, Marketing and Representation of artists and celebrities. We are working on a project for the next fashion week in Paris as well as developing artists in the UK. We work in: fashion, music, beauty, celebrities, art and event.
We are looking for interns to work on few projects:
· To work on the website
· Event co-ordination in Paris
· Position on going
· Starting date ASAP
· Full time / Part time
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Photo co-ordination photo shoots
· Social events in the fashion industry in Paris or London, these events will be an opportunity to meet with potential clients and to create media and industry related contacts.
· Reporting back on all traditional and social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Fashion Blogs, consumer fashion magazines and newspapers to promote the Haiti73 projects.
· You will also be media pitching (writing pitches and press releases)
· Some of your tasks will be to create a marketing budget, timeline to be approved by the clients.
· Meetings will be held bi-weekly to set goals and review previous activities and priorities and revise as needed.
Desired Qualification and Skills:
· Extremely outgoing and comfortable in funky environments with the ability to act independently when meeting with stylists, media outlets, prospective clients, and celebrities
· Extremely well versed in fashion blogs, websites, and magazines
· Experienced and knowledgeable in all new media including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr,
· Self starter and great at research
· MUST BE SELF MOTIVATED and have excellent time management abilities as you will independently create media outreach plans and set up your own work schedule and deadlines
· Demonstrate strong creative written and verbal communication skills. Ability to craft press releases, and media plans (bring previous project or real samples to interview)
· A background in the fashion/design industry, retail, special events, PR and/or media
· If you speak a language this would be a plus but not a must.
If you are interested (or know someone who might be) in the opportunity to be part of our amazing projects, please get in touch.