- Online Shop
- Our Designers
Wednesday, 5 October, 2011
4 Goodwin's Court,
Off St Martins Lane,
£20k minimum - Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience
Maggie Semple Limited was founded in October 2010. Fascinated with the concept of stories and memories attached to women’s clothing, MSL has successfully launched a series of initiatives over the past year that have captured this ethos including the release of a publication, a series of events collaborating with pioneering women within the fashion industry, an online magazine and various other exciting projects. MSL are now recruiting for a Commercial Manager to initiate a new e-commerce venture within MSL, whilst contributing to the overall strategy of the company moving forward.
Desired Experience & Skills :
• Two – three years experience working within a fashion related role across business or e-commerce.
• Strong knowledge and enthusiasm of the fashion industry and an interest in fashion history.
• Ability to lead a team, experience of managing people desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Well presented and highly organized.
• Capable of combining creativity with commercial awareness.
• Strong IT skills, knowledge of web programmes.
• Helping to develop an online e-commerce venture.
• Project Management of a new venture to meet deadlines and grow the business according to agreed strategy.
• Managing an internal team and external contributors.
• Liaising with academic institutions featuring fashion courses.
• Communicating the internal marketing and PR strategy with PR Agency.
• Overseeing and responsible for various ad-hoc projects and MSL activity.