- Online Shop
- Our Designers
Marketing / Sales Intern
Saturday, 7 May, 2011
58 Elizabeth Street, London, SW1W 9PB
10am - 6pm Mondays and Thursdays
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic intern to work in a busy fashion environment, providing full support in the sales and marketing department.
Applicants should have strong inter-personal skills, excellent writing ability, proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, research skills, be a self-starter and able to work independently. Web experience with social networks and blogs would be a definite plus. Graduates with marketing, communications, business administration and other related experiences are encouraged to apply. This person must be organized, motivated and hard working, you must be able to commit to working Mondays and Thursdays each week 10am-6pm. Flexibility of schedule and a minimum commitment of 3 months is required.
• Establishing relationships with current stockists
• Sending marketing materials to potential buyers
• Finding new channels for brand development
• Assisting during Fashion Weeks and at events
• Providing general ad-hoc support to team as needed