- Online Shop
- Our Designers
Fashion Design Lecturer needed in ASIA
Saturday, 7 May, 2011
China, India, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia
In line with our policy to create a world class learning environment in Design and Business Management, we are currently recruiting individuals with the right mix of creative buzz, passion and interest in teaching to join us in our various campuses in the Asia Pacific region:Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Australia and New Zealand
We welcome all nationalities to apply!!!
Fashion Design Lecturer
• Bachelors Degree in Fashion Design or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
• 5 years industry experience with a credible portfolio
• Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Fashion Communication & Co-ordination, Fashion Design, Illustration, Pattern Drafting & Draping, Sewing Techniques, or other relevant areas of study
• Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
• Creative with an ability to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of different nationalities
• Willing to relocate to one of our Asian campuses
If you seek to inspire others and are looking to be inspired in return, please email your comprehensive resume, academic certificates, 2 reference letters and portfolio or website links showing your work.